LEGAL WARNING OF CROMOMED, SA
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB
By virtue of this Legal Notice and in compliance with the duty of information recieved by article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI” ), you are informed that the owner of this website with cromomed .esdomain is:
- Identification of the owner of the website : CROMOMED, SA
- CIF : A96157235
- Domicile / Registered office: C / Forjas, plot 66 A Ingruinsa Industrial Estate
- Postal code and population: 46520 Port de Sagunt, Valencia
- Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia , Volume 9238, Book 6521, section 8, Folio 27, Page 27497, Registration 24 (17.09.13)
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone: 962690794
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
CROMOMED, SA informs you that both access and use of the web page with cromomed.es domain and all URLs, and subdomains included under it, as well as the contents that through this website can be obtained, are subject to these terms and conditions of use, notwithstanding that access to any of said services or contents may require the acceptance of other general, particular or additional conditions.
Due to this, if you are not satisfied with the content of these terms and conditions, we urge you not to use this website, since the use of it, its contents or its services will mean Any case the acceptance of the legal terms indicated here.
CROMOMED, SA reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to suspend, deny or temporarily or permanently restrict access to this website and / or its contents, as well as to carry out and carry out the modifications that considers necessary or necessary, without all this implying a right of compensation for the user.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER FOR THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The user will be solely responsible for the correct use of this website, pledging to make use of it in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated in this Legal Notice .
The user agrees to use the website, as well as the content and services offered or provided by it, in accordance with the law, morals, good customs and public order.
In the same way, the user undertakes not to use the website or the services provided through it, for illegal purposes or contrary to the content of these general terms and conditions.
In particular, the user will not be able to perform the following activities in any case:
- Use this website to promote, sell, or contract, information or own services or third parties, without prior consent or authorization.
- Disseminate contents of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, or that promote the commission of infractions or criminal acts, that directly or indirectly incite the apology of terrorism, or that are contrary to fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Causing damage to the computer systems owned by CROMOMED, SA or introducing or spreading computer viruses, harmful software or other types of systems that may cause damage to computer systems, as well as unauthorized alterations of the contents available on this website.
- Carry out or carry out acts that are contrary to the Intellectual and / or Industrial Property rights of their legitimate owners.
- Include, without any authorization from CROMOMED, SA , trademarks, logos, trade names or any other distinctive signs that are owned by CROMOMED, SA , on pages or websites that are the responsibility of the user or third parties that are not authorized to use them. it.
The user will respond to CROMOMED, SA , or against third parties, for any damages of any kind or nature, that may be caused as a result of direct or indirect breach of these terms and conditions.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Through these general terms and conditions no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to this website, nor to any of its component elements or content, being expressly prohibited the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available , extraction, or total or partial reuse, of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user may view and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents of this website for their exclusive personal and private use in their computer systems (software and hardware), provided that it is not for the purpose of developing activities of commercial and / or professional character.
Likewise, the user must refrain from obtaining the contents of said website by means or procedures other than those that in each case have been indicated for that purpose, or those that are normally used on the Internet (provided that the latter do not imply or imply a risk of damage or disablement of this website).
CROMOMED, SA has or could have open profiles in the main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ). CROMOMED, SA will be considered responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the users of its social networks and / or the followers that it has in them. The treatment that CROMOMED, SA will carry out on said data will be the one that the social network allows to the business profiles within its policies of use and privacy.
Thus, CROMOMED, SA will be able to inform its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, new products, events and events, as well as about offers and all kinds of services.
CROMOMED, SA will not extract data from social networks, unless said obtaining of them was done in a timely manner and mediating the prior informed consent of the users.
LINKS, HYPERLINKS OR LINKS
CROMOMED, SA is not responsible for web pages that are not its own or that do not result from its ownership, which can be accessed through “links”, or any content made available to users by third parties.
Any use of a link or access to a non-proprietary website is done at the sole risk of the user and CROMOMED, SA does not guarantee in any case the security and legality of the information obtained through a link outside CROMOMED, SA , nor is it responsible for of any loss, claim or damage derived from the use or incorrect use of a link, or the information obtained through it, as well as the interruption in the service when accessing the information of other websites.
GUARANTEE AND EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY
CROMOMED, SA declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the correct and proper functioning of this website, and to prevent the transmission of computer viruses and other harmful components to users.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, CROMOMED, SA does not assume in any way be liable in the event that a malfunction of the services offered on the Internet or malfunction or network outages that could affect access and navigation to occur by the present website, regardless of the cause that motivates said failures.
If the user had knowledge at any time of the existence of any illegal content, illegal, contrary to law, morals or good customs, or that could involve a violation of intellectual property rights and / or industrial, should notify immediately a CROMOMED, SA so that it can proceed to adopt the necessary neutralization and security measures.
Likewise, CROMOMED, SA will not be responsible for the fraudulent or culpable actions of the user, or that they have their origin in causes of force majeure and any others beyond the control of CROMOMED, SA , nor from attacks of the so-called “hackers”. that CROMOMED, SA has adopted all existing security measures according to its technical possibilities.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In case of dispute or conflict of interpretation, the terms and conditions of use that make up this Legal Notice , as well as any issue related to the services offered through this website will be governed by Spanish Law.
For the resolution of disputes that may arise in connection with the use of this website, the parties agree to submit the resolution of disputes to the commercial courts that correspond territorially in accordance with the address of CROMOMED, SA indicated in the present Legal Notice .
The legal basis to proceed with the processing of your personal data is your unequivocal consent, such treatment having as purpose the maintenance and management of relations with users, as well as the performance of commercial tasks and promotional and advertising activities, within the framework of services offered or provided by CROMOMED, SA . Your personal data may be kept while they are useful for the purposes for which they were obtained and in any case, provided you have not requested their removal. Likewise, personal data collected through this website, will not be transferred or communicated to third parties without legal obligation, or in any case, prior information and request of their express consent to do so, except in those cases in which It is not necessary to obtain it because the provision of the services offered necessarily requires the connection with third party files.
The promotional activities indicated in the previous paragraph may be carried out by sending commercial communications through electronic mail or equivalent electronic communication means. In relation to such commercial communications, by virtue of the provisions of articles 21 and 22 of the LSSI, you must give your express consent by checking the box “I accept”, when by any form CROMOMED, SA requests personal data such as your email or e-mail, in order to proceed to send electronic communications of a commercial nature. Likewise, in the eventthat you wish to revoke the consent given for sending such commercial communications, you must contact CROMOMED, SA through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your intention to stop receiving commercial communications electronically or analogous.
CROMOMED, SA , as the owner of this website, informs you that you can use data storage and retrieval devices (called “cookies”) during the browsing of users through the website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files or files that are downloaded to your computer’s browser when accessing certain websites, and which store your computer’s IP address and other possible browsing data .
In general, cookies are used to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of users or their computers, to remember the login, or to analyze preferences and other personalization functions of the user’s navigation.
What types of cookies does this website use and for what purpose?
According to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal from the computer managed by the owner of the website and from which the service is provided to the user.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer not managed by the owner of the website, but by another third entity.
According to the time they remain activated
- Session Cookies: these are the cookies that collect and store information during the user’s access to the website and that disappear or are deleted once said access has ended.
- Permanent cookies: those cookies that keep the data stored in the terminal can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: these are the cookies that allow the user to browse the website, as well as the use of the different functionalities and services of the same.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the tracking and analysis of the behavior of users of websites, for the development of user navigation profiles or the measurement of the activity of the websites.
- Personalization cookies : those cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on certain criteria of the user’s terminal ( Eg : the type of browser).
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that the owner of the website has decided to include in it.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information about users’ browsing habits, in order to develop a specific advertising for them, based on their interests.
Revocation of consent and elimination of cookies
In compliance with the provisions of article 22 of the LSSI, CROMOMED, SA informs you that you can configure your browser to allow, block, eliminate or disable cookies installed on your computer or terminal, by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections or features of this website. To configure the browser, and disable or manage the installation of cookies, you can obtain more information by ” clicking ” on the following links that we provide, depending on the browser you use:
Update of this Cookies Policy
CROMOMED, SA reserves the right to update this Cookies Policy , to comply with legal or technical requirements. Based on this, we recommend that you review this Cookies Policy periodically in order to be adequately informed about the cookies used by this website and its purposes.